CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Un-Birthday card

I got a little carried away purchasing Cricut cartridges. Create-a-Critter is cute but I don't just LOVE it. Leslie LOVES it so I'm giving it to her. And it needs a card to go with it.

I guess because Alice in Wonderland is so very popular right now, the un-birthday song came into my head. (And now it won't leave!) This was a quick card. I tried cutting out and layering the cake. The sentiment was printed on the cardstock and the placement wasn't in the best spot. Overall, it turned out okay.


5 comments:

  1. what a sweet very Un Birthday gift to give to Leslie :) cute card. I love Alice in Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out great! i like the scalloped layering on the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and check my blog to see what I did with my un-birthday cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet to give Leslie the cart. for an un birthday present

    ReplyDelete