CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Word book

This weekend Daughter came home from college and wanted to make gifts for her friends that are seniors and will be leaving this spring. I wish I had taken a picture of the "L" she covered for her friend's wall--maybe she will take a picture and send it to me.
But, she also wanted to make a name word book for "L's" sister Jamie. I LOVE designing books in Cricut Designer Studio and this was no hardship to help. I used George for the rectangle base and Stamped for the letters using the smooth edge feature. I did adjust the letters a little to make them fatter.
The book is first cut from chipboard (thank you Joyce). Daughter was looking for a set of papers to use so everything would coordinate. She looked through her supply, then my supply and just didn't see what she wanted. Then I broke down and showed her BasicGrey Kioshi. Well, suffice it to say I need to go shopping for myself again. Daughter had not put pictures or embellishments on yet. I didn't have time to photo every page as she needed to pack to get back to school, so this is the only photo I took:

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. But, I'm not sure how she talked you out of that paper set. She is good.

    ReplyDelete