CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Robotz

The new Robotz cartridge was on sale and I can't pass up a sale. I had some 5 x 7 cards that were given to me I wanted to use. I cut most of these robots at 5" although there are a couple of smaller ones that were my first experiments.
Design Studio is really a great tool with these so you can see exactly how big the robot is going to be before cutting. The 4-legged fat lady robot was too wide. When I turned her around on the card I had to cut off a couple of her toes to fit.

I had lots of fun doing these and used my scrap stash too.
This is an example of the final card. I used a cuttlebug folder and inked it to resemble metal industrial floors. Can't wait for the coordinating cuttlebug folders for the Robotz cartridge.

3 comments:

  1. Susan these cuts are so cute. Im so glad i have this cart and I hope to use it very soon. I have lots of boy birthdays coming up.

    ReplyDelete