The new Robotz cartridge was on sale and I can't pass up a sale. I had some 5 x 7 cards that were given to me I wanted to use. I cut most of these robots at 5" although there are a couple of smaller ones that were my first experiments.
Design Studio is really a great tool with these so you can see exactly how big the robot is going to be before cutting. The 4-legged fat lady robot was too wide. When I turned her around on the card I had to cut off a couple of her toes to fit.
I had lots of fun doing these and used my scrap stash too.
This is an example of the final card. I used a cuttlebug folder and inked it to resemble metal industrial floors. Can't wait for the coordinating cuttlebug folders for the Robotz cartridge.