CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gift can reaction



My nieces really loved their gift cans. And that made me very happy also. The littlest one who likes Barbie asked my sister how I knew her favorite character was Sleeping Beauty. Kids--she was supposed to think it was Barbie!! But, it worked out.

4 comments:

  1. Susan,
    Great picture of those adorable kids and the cans. Those smiles are priceless!!!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have taken over as favorite Aunt with these, but I doubt it.

    The cans were a great hit and this is a great pic to prove it.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling decorated cans for the children. Kids are priceless...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a nice comment.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete