CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Barbie gift can

Good morning. I should be able to post pictures of my last two gift cans. Last night I purchased the last items to go in the cans--candy bars. So, the cans will hold the photo album, gift card, candy bar, Little Dover activity book, pens, pencils, and beany baby (some I purchased years ago and finally have someone to give them to!)
For Barbie I used Disney Happily Ever After and cut Sleeping Beauty (Aurora--did you know that was her name?) I cut the crown off her head which seemed to work fine. When I told my son it was Barbie he said, it looks like a Disney character to me. Oh well. This niece is almost 5 so maybe she won't notice...




1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that was her name til my sister bought the cart LOL! turned out great glad you broke down and bought it?

    ReplyDelete