CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Father's gift card

Dad always gets a gift card from Golf Galaxy. I would have done a golf card but LESLIE borrowed my Sports Mania cart so she could make Dad a Golf Galaxy gift card holder. (No, really, I didn't have an idea anyway) So, I decided to try the flip-flop card. Jill posted on her blog the link to the Split Coast Stampers tutorial and I am including it here also: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/swing_flip_flop_card/
The paper was left over from a project last year. I'm not sure of the manufacturer. The snowflakes are from both Graphically Speaking and from A Child's Year. The gift card will fit perfectly on the back of the flip.


I finished this at about 1:00 a.m. and went to bed. When my eyes popped open this morning, I thought I bet I can use design studio to make this card easier to make. (I hate all that measuring, partial line cutting, partial line scoring.) So, I got on design studio and after a couple of minor adjustments, I think I have it right. Below is a birthday card I'm making. I'll finish it up later, but I wanted you to see the cut. Then, the scoring lines are easy--just score to the cut. I'll give more details later.



1 comment:

  1. Susan, you are just too clever. I'll have to try this flip card.

    ReplyDelete