CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Monday, November 23, 2009

A Child's Year Cards and Blog Style

I changed my background. It is pretty boring but I do like that it actually uses the whole screen page. Everyone else's blogs are so fancy and pretty. Maybe I'll do my own thing; not follow the crowd; strike out in my own direction; take the fork in the road; be a lone wolf; yadda, yadda.

Okay--back to the important stuff:

These were the first cards I tried with A Child's Year. I made the two little sisters for my sister Leslie and the fairy for my daughter.



A Child's Year has some really great images on it. One feature I have found I really like is the font. It welds easily and I liked the look. I used it on the upcoming friends books that coordinate with the paint cans.

No comments:

Post a Comment