CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Project 365 - first full week of January

I finished my first two page photo layout. I was having trouble finding paper in my stash that would go behind all 7 photos without clashing. Leslie decided that she was going to use a neutral background paper in her 365 book and I decided that was the best idea yet. So, I'm scraplifting from Leslie and I am going to use Kraft paper (which I actually already had). Some of the paper has subtle designs which I like.
I have enjoyed trying to come up with my journaling cards using Cricut cartridge designs. It's a great way for me to meet the cartridge challenge. I love that car--it is from Graphically Speaking. The flower is from Tinkerbell, the snowman from Christmas Cheer (I was a little worried how I would use that cartridge) and the basketball is from Sports Mania. The other exciting item I used was the sequin snowflakes. They could probably be considered antiques, they have been around so long.

I will work on photographing the layouts. Definitely needs help.

4 comments:

  1. great layouts! love the journaling on the b-ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are using shapes from the carts to do the journaling. What a great idea. That will definitely help with the cart challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Susan. I like how you are using the shapes to do your journaling. Love the progression of the flower blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Susan. You are really going now.

    ReplyDelete