CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dustin Pike Girlie Dragon Challenge

I rarely do challenges but thought this one could be fun. I used some supplies I had never used before so that was certainly worth it! I used the birthday and the diamond plate cuttlebug embossing folders. The punch is a Fiskars. Used my Making Memories alphabet stamps and 6 of my thousands of flowers!!



2 comments:

  1. love that little block of embossing, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! I never thought of using the fire fighter for a birthday card. :O) Thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete