CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Tangerine with Tears COM

December's Card of the Month theme was Tangerine with Tears. I had seen some Basic Grey paper in the Ambrosia line that I thought would work perfectly and I loved the orange and grey papers. First I had to locate some because it is an older product and I didn't have any. Finally found some on the internet and had to order 3 - 6 x 6 stacks just to make sure I had enough. (insert sheepish look here) The orientation of this card is supposed to be portrait.



My daughter didn't think anyone would know what it was, so changed the card to open in landscape form. I was pleased with the finished card.

2 comments: