CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

January, 2010 COM

The Card of the Month swap starts off the year with designers choice. Mine is Jade with Jute.

I'm pretty excited about the card. I used my brand new cuttlebug embossing folder entitled Journaling and also used two stamps from my "collection" that I had never used. The flower image with colored with Prisma pencils. I wasn't wild about the white around the edges, but I had a limited supply of the color paper I needed. The paper was a giveaway at an Archivers swap by Bazzill Basics. The line is Fourz and these sheets are from the Mossy Green collection.

2 comments: