CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

May COM - Brick with Beads

I can't believe it's been a whole month since I've posted. Surely I've done something the past few weeks??

I was excited with this Card of the Month's theme. I had purchased the brick (red) flowers, with a little cluster of beads in the center, from Walmart's clearance area about a year ago. Of course, I had to purchase every package available and so had plenty of flowers for my cards.

I started with gray cardstock. The print paper is from the Basic Grey Ambrosia line. I love the orange, red, gray color combo. I had just purchased the ribbon from Stampin Up!: Whisper White Organza. I also just purchased the Seven Gypsies "Naked" stamp set from one of the deal-a-day web sites. My stamp was the border and Leslie had the saying to go between the lines, and the right color ink to use. I have to say that Leslie pretty much designed the card. So, simple, but I like it. Thanks a bunch Leslie.



No comments:

Post a Comment