Oh my gosh. I worked like a maniac on this card. Measure, cut, measure, sand, measure, glue, measure, etc. etc. And I still cut one piece wrong but I'm not gonna tell you which one. This is "cherry with chipboard" made for the card of the month swap.
I do like the look of this card, but if I ever try it again, I will go for a more simple version. I looked at several web sites for ideas and here are the links: http://craftiblog.wordpress.com/2009/05/26/2009-05-26-5-5-x-11-finished-tri-shutter-sample/ and http://craftiblog.wordpress.com/2009/04/23/2009-04-23-quad-fold-card-sample-tutorial/ and http://robinscraftroom.com/wp-content/uploads/TriShutter%20Card(3).pdf and Mary helped me again. This particular card was posted on June 23, 2009. http://kreateskards.blogspot.com/search/label/Tutorial%20-%20Cards.
I did start with a prototype that my sister Leslie finished for me and when I find the card I will take a picture. It was in black, white and beige. I thought it was boring but Leslie added pink and it really made the card look great.