CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

July/September - Music - ATC


I cheated. I'll admit it. I am using the same ATC for two different swaps. (I think Leslie--my sister--is doing that also.)




My first thought for the music theme was my family. My parents were both music teachers and hard as they tried, they did get their four children to absorb a little knowledge. A few years ago during a family vacation we had a "talent" show. Leslie played a duet with Dad and I did with Mom. I thought those fond memories needed to be used for both of the music swaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment