CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Project 365 Scrapbook

I can't believe how much time passes between my blog posts. I mean to post more, but life....

I got to do some Christmas shopping a couple of days ago. Well, I may have done a little shopping for myself also. I am so excited about this Project 365, and after consulting with sister Leslie about possible scrapbooks and scrapping options, decided to go with the 3-ring scrap binder for 12 x 12 pages. I did my shopping at Archivers with a 30% off coupon.

There were several options, including books by American Craft, We Are Memory Keepers, Pioneer and Making Memories--in fabric, fabric with stitched designs (very tempting), plain leather and embossed leather. Page protector options were the full 12 x 12 page and one with six pockets for individual photos. Prices were comparable. One company's albums were a little more, another company's protector sheets were a little more. So many choices! After emergency cell phone calls to Leslie, I finally decided on the green embossed leather from Making Memories with the full page protectors.

And here it is:

Next step on the project will be the title page.

1 comment:

  1. wow, I love the color and design of this book. Glad I could be of service in an emergency. Of course, it didn't involve blood or pain so we were good to go. I'm still supporting you on this project.

    ReplyDelete