CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE

My carts (38): A Child's Year; Accent Essentials; All Mixed Up; Alphalicious; Animal Kingdom; Base Camp; Christmas Cheer; Christmas Noel; Cursive 101; Designer's Calendar; Doodlecharms; Everyday Paper Dolls; From My Kitchen; George; Going Places; Graphically Speaking; Happily Ever After; Home Accents; Indie Art; Jasmine; Mickey and Friends; Opposites Attract; Paper Doll Dress Up; Paper Pups; Pooh and Friends; Robotz; Snow Friends; Sports Mania; Stamped; Stone Script; Storybook; Stretch Your Imagination; Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; Tear Drop; Tinker Bell & Friends; Walk in My Garden; Wedding; When It's Cold Outside.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Joy Fold Card










If you are all like me, I'm trying to use supplies I have rather than go shopping. Archivers, Joann's, Michaels, etc, are such a temptation but luckily I have to drive 40 miles to get to the nearest scrap stores.

So, I was very excited to find papers in my stash that coordinated although they were not purchased together. This card is again possible by following the tutorial Mary has on her blog at: http://kreateskards.blogspot.com/. I really like the way this turned out.


Mary has all the cut measurements on the "Joy Fold Card Tutorial - Elephants" post. The spaceship and quote are from the Close to My Heart stamp set "Reach for the Stars." The hardest part of this card was the inchie. I used DCWV adhesive cardstock and had a time getting the paper to peal from the back of the cardstock. Any hints there would be appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment